ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS MONDAY, MAY 28 AT MIDNIGHT.
YOU CAN STILL REGISTER ON-SITE DAY OF RACE STARTING AT 6PM
The Luigi 5k is Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 7pm. Your race registration includes entry into the festival to enjoy live music, delicious Italian cuisine & much more! We hope you will join us and help support the children of Holy Rosary School & Parish. For more info contact Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult $30 pre-registration, $35 on-site
Child (12 & under) $20 pre-registration, $25 on-site
Senior (55+) $20 pre-registration, $25 on-site
Note: All participants who register by May 17th are guaranteed a race shirt in the size they requested. Registrants after the deadline date are not guaranteed a shirt or the size of their choice. Shirts will be given on a first come, first serve basis. We will do our best to accommodate everyone!
- *Chip timing by Start2Finish
- *Post-race food catered by Pete & Sams (must be a participant)
- *Live music by TBA
- *Race will begin & end in Marquette Park
- *Packet pick-up – Tuesday, May 29, 4-7pm at Holy Rosary School, 4841 Park Ave
- *No parking in Holy Rosary parking lot. Parking available at Hilton Corp – FREE Shuttle to the Festival.
Overall male & female finisher.
1st, 2nd, 3rd place finishers (male & female) in each age category.
9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
The Cooking Team with the most participants in any age category wins an award.