Get your game face on.
The MIF Volleyball Classic will be held on the Holy Rosary School athletic field.
Mail entries to address at bottom of form, they will be honored in order of receipt and space will be limited.
To secure your spot in the field, contact:
Additional Tournament Info
– A grill/food vendor will be available on field for lunch and snacks.
– Parking is not allowed in the HRS lot, drop off of gear is permitted.
– Fresh legs rule, All players shall play by the end of the 2nd match of pool play.
– Players may only play on one team.
– Rain Date. There will be no rain date and tourney entry money shall be refunded only in the event of a rain out.
– Entry Forms shall only be honored when received with payment. This reserves your spot on the field. If you or your team “no shows” tournament entry fees will not be refunded.
– Game balls will be provided for each court. KOB black/white balls will be used.
– Each team will be required to ref/keep score in intervals during the day.
– Easy Ups, coolers, and camp chairs are welcome. Also, feel free to bring along cornhole or other safe yard games.
– Each paying team member will receive a ticket into the festival for Saturday night.